lilly

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday 16 August 2012

Easy Exercise

Why on earth hadn’t i thought of this before?
I have a little dog who adores playing with his toys. As my weight it gradually falling off, i got to thinking about my bingo wings. I could quite easily fly over the country with these awful flabby arms.
Anyway, i decided recently to use my dog as part of my exercise regime.
He loves playing tug-o-war with his rope so i now play with him and help the old wings to tone up too.
Dog_Toys_Rope_Ring_Large
I grab the handle in my left hand and pull him up 30 times, then grab the handle with my right hand and pull him up the same amount of times. I then grab the handle with both hands and do that 30 times too. Its basically like doing weights but both myself and my little patterdale terrier get the benefit. Just pleased i dont have a large dog or my arms would be like Arnie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment